You Are Here: Home»Tips & Tricks»5 simple techniques of deduction you can use on anyone
5 simple techniques of deduction you can use on anyone
Posted by :Drunk WriterPosted date : August 18, 2014In Tips & TricksComments Off on 5 simple techniques of deduction you can use on anyone
Hey do you think you are Sherlock Holmes ? No..? Why not ? The techniques of deduction that Sherlock Holmes (or real detectives) use are not that difficult to learn and I bet you will be able to deduce the personality of a person by the time you finish reading this article. So let’s start will some basic deduction techniques that anyone can use to find the personality of a person in front of them in just about 30 seconds. A fair warning though, it may make you feel to wear trench coat and black hat and roam around like you’re some big ass detective.
1. Body Shape: First impression that you get of any person without talking is there physique. If you see that the person is of age below 30 and is overweight (or what you call in forbidden language “Fat”) then it’s a clear indication that the person is not ambitious. He’s lazy and not disciplined. If the person is above 30, fat does not indicate anything. Even an ambitious and disciplined person above 30 can be fat but chose to give priority to other things.
2. Beard: A person’s beard can tell you if he is confident and wants to stand out in the crowd. The more unique beard a person has, the more confident he is. Because less confident people always want to blend in. Reverse is not true. A confident person can also choose to have no beard.
3. Tattoo/Body Art: A tattoo or a body art in any person indicates that the person has a lot of free will and doesn’t like society rules and regulations. Such people do not want to have a normal job and always try to create something new or start their own business.
4. Hair : If a person has a well groomed hair, it indicated that the person is patient and image conscious because hair grooming takes extra time and efforts that only a patient person can give. Unique hair styles portray confidence again.
5. Laugh: If a person laughs freely with a big laugh amongst peers or even in a crowd then it means he or she is a person of genuine nature and a very clear heart. Such people are very true to themselves and become very good friends and spouses. They don’t cheat or steal and have a very good moral authority.
Now when you have a basic lecture on the personality of a person and basic deduction techniques, you can try these on your friends you already know and see how much you were correct in deduction. Have fun ! Cheers !